ALWATANIYA ALARABIA having a prominent position as a reliable and respected international contractor over its business history in the area of design , engineering , procurement and construction aims to execute demanding multidiscipline projects at Kuwait and worldwide in the most efficient manner .
It is the Policy of ALWATANIYA ALARABIA to :
- Comply with all applicable legislative requirements , regulations and codes of practice .
- pursue high standards of safety , health , environmental and quality management as an integral part of the efficient management of its business .
- manage risk , prevent injuries , ill-health , pollution and damage to the environment as a result of the company’s operations .
- deliver all work elements to its clients on time and with appropriate quality on a level of service exceeding their expectations.
- adopt a client focused approach to its business to meet all client’s specific requirements .
- ensure that its policies apply on the work of suppliers and subcontractors .
- implement all necessary actions that will ensure continuous improvement of the integrated management system and prevent recurrence of any issues adversely effecting safety , health , environment and quality .
Applying the Following Ethics in all of our Projects:
- Achieve zero incidents and accidents in its projects .
- Minimize emission and waste and promote recycling and reuse to project the environment and local communities.
- Execute in a most successful way its projects in order to maintain continuous growth and undertaking of even more demanding projects .
- Build on client’s satisfaction as a key to entrance business volume .
- To achieve the policy and its objectives , ALWATANIYA ALARABIA management has strategically committed to an integrated management system embracing the requirements of ISO 9001 .
- Management is also committed to provide all necessary resources for the implementation and improvement of the integrated management system . the performance of the system will be continuously monitored and assessed on annual basis through a comprehensive audit process and an appropriate suite of key performance indicators .
- The group chief executive officer has the overall responsibility for this policy and shall ensure that it is made available and clearly communicated to the company’s employees and clients.